But I don't Sell


Yes that's true.. you don't sell.. and thats unfortunate because that is one of the key skills to career building power by those who CHOOSE NOT TO BE among the least paid in their industry.


Could it be time to consider the cost of not selling your value to your collegues, your team, your manager, your user department, your power networks of influence.

NOW unless you love the idea of pushy selling perhaps you may wish to consider further the cost of not learning how to have them buy you and/or to escalate THEIR experience of you?

There are many excellent resources out there but I want to introduce you to three that I have personally inscribed deep into my neuro system now, that were first introduced to me around 2004 by a recruiter from UK, they are
(i) Unlock The Game (Ari Galper)
(ii) Question Based Selling (or QBS... by Thomas A. Freese)
(iii) Buying Facilitation (by Sharon Drew Morgan)

I know.. I know.. THESE are NOT the only resources on consultative, conversational, buying facilitation out there BUT these ARE three 'effective-ways-of-being'... THAT compliment one another to FORM a TIGHT powerful STRATEGIC fit in your PERSONAL MARKETING arsenal... that I CAN help you with right NOW.


Heard... RESPECTED is just 15 minutes away